Middle East Update: A Government of Change - Amir Tsarfati (June-18-2021)

Published in Amir Tsarfati
Friday, 18 June 2021 14:00

Watch Middle East Update: A Government of Change - Amir Tsarfati (June-18-2021)

Join Amir for a live Middle East Update on Facebook and YouTube, where he will be discussing Israel's new government of change.

Friday, June 3, at 8:00 PM Romania / 10:00 AM PDT

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Amir Tsarfati DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Middle East Update: A Government of Change - Amir Tsarfati (June-18-2021)

• Comment Link Pam Daniel Saturday, 19 June 2021 12:23 posted by Pam Daniel

Thank you for bringing the TRUTH. God bless you!

• Comment Link John Zumwalt Friday, 18 June 2021 23:15 posted by John Zumwalt

Hello Amir,
    Please keep your broadcast going out to the World while there is still time. I believe your programs are more accurate than most because you are a Jew. Praise be to God that you are a voice for Israel. May the LORD watch over you and your loved ones every day and night.

I accepted Christ as my Savior in 1968 and my faith in the Lord continues to grow every day especially with all the Hoaxes are being pushed upon the world because satan knows his time is short. I will continue to listen to your broadcast to the world.

My blessings to you and your family

• Comment Link John Zumwalt Friday, 18 June 2021 23:15 posted by John Zumwalt

Hello Amir,

My blessings to you and your family

• Comment Link John Zumwalt Friday, 18 June 2021 23:15 posted by John Zumwalt

Hello Amir,

My blessings to you and your family

• Comment Link John Zumwalt Friday, 18 June 2021 23:15 posted by John Zumwalt

Hello Amir,

My blessings to you and your family

• Comment Link John Zumwalt Friday, 18 June 2021 23:15 posted by John Zumwalt

Hello Amir,

My blessings to you and your family

Amir Tsarfati

Founder & President Behold Israel.

Amir Tsarfati was born in Jerusalem, Israel, to a Jewish family. He grew up in that region and has lived in Israel all his life. While fulfilling his military duty, Amir served as the deputy governor of Jericho, and was part of the unit that negotiated and coordinated with the Palestinians during the Israeli withdrawal from the city. Following his military service, Amir studied at Israel’s School ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.