A Special Message from Amir Tsarfati (January-10-2021)

Published in Amir Tsarfati
Sunday, 10 January 2021 02:23

A Special Message from Amir Tsarfati (January-10-2021). Big Tech censorship is growing at an alarming rate! Signup for our newsletter to be sure you'll receive Behold Israel's content!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Amir Tsarfati DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

A Special Message from Amir Tsarfati (January-10-2021)

• Comment Link Marsha mcnamara Sunday, 17 January 2021 12:13 posted by Marsha mcnamara

I want a tour in israel please contact me

• Comment Link Marsha mcnamara Sunday, 17 January 2021 12:11 posted by Marsha mcnamara

I want a tour in israel

I want a tour in israel

• Comment Link Lana Elliott Tuesday, 12 January 2021 08:02 posted by Lana Elliott

Praying for you! Maranatha. Please send me your newsletter.

Praying for you! Maranatha. Please send me your newsletter.

• Comment Link francois François LALIVE Monday, 11 January 2021 07:25 posted by francois François LALIVE

Here we go in hiding ? Time for God to intervene for it's getting worst by the day...praying for the truth to prevail somehow

• Comment Link Alicia Ramos Sunday, 10 January 2021 11:36 posted by Alicia Ramos

Hello Amir ,thank you for the information that you provide to the church of Christ, but one thing I know from personal experience ,men always intend to destroy God' plan they can close churches ,censorship etc. but they can never with the church, because communion with him Man does not hinder her she never could, nor can nor will I thank my savior God because he uses those who believe they are powerful so that he fulfills his perfect plan ,I will continue to pray for you and for the peace for the nation of Israel as the Bible say blessing.

• Comment Link Lois cosgrove Sunday, 10 January 2021 10:19 posted by Lois cosgrove

Thank u for your ministry. I live in Massachusetts. I just passed along your message. God bless u. See u in the clouds !

• Comment Link Lisa Mrusek Sunday, 10 January 2021 08:39 posted by Lisa Mrusek

Praying for you God bless you and be with you . We will meet, if not here, at home. I go to Calvary chapel Fairfield ohio I followed you there online now I have a home church. I thank God for you