Middle East Update: Is it Time for Russia to Make a Move? (August-17-2021) - Amir Tsarfati

Published in Amir Tsarfati
Tuesday, 17 August 2021 19:56

Middle East Update with Amir Tsarfati (August-17-2021) Is it Time for Russia to Make a Move? Join Amir for a live Middle East Update on Facebook and YouTube, discussing if now is the time for Russia to make a move.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Amir Tsarfati DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link aleli Wednesday, 18 August 2021 22:24 posted by aleli

God bless you and keep you safe Amir. Just asking what happened to Jan Markell why she is not in the Bible Prophecy Roundtable?

• Comment Link aleli Wednesday, 18 August 2021 22:23 posted by aleli

• Comment Link aleli Wednesday, 18 August 2021 22:23 posted by aleli

• Comment Link Lela Schaffner Tuesday, 17 August 2021 14:40 posted by Lela Schaffner

I always listen to you, Amir. You are truly a "Watchman on the Wall"! You and others that Jan Markell
    has on her program are proclaiming our times in relation to Bible Prophecy. Let me say, there are
    few who do teach THE WORD from their pulpits. The Lord has Blessed me in leading me to your
    teaching. May you be in good health to continue being a Spokesman for our present day & Time

Maranatha, Lela Schaffner, Santa Barbara, CA

• Comment Link Lana Elliott Tuesday, 17 August 2021 13:17 posted by Lana Elliott

Must one die physically and then be resurrected to be considered firstfruits?
    Jesus, church believers and 144,00 are firstfruits. Will the 144,00 be martyred in theTribulation?

• Comment Link G Sunday, 15 August 2021 22:33 posted by G

Video not working.

• Comment Link Eon brown Thursday, 12 August 2021 21:22 posted by Eon brown

I truly enjoy your messages I do believe you are a man of God I listen do you almost every day sometimes I just have a hard time finding it God bless you

• Comment Link Eon brown Thursday, 12 August 2021 21:21 posted by Eon brown