Amir Tsarfati and Pastor Barry Stagner (October-15-2020) Live Q & A.
2nd upload. YT had an issue processing the first version.
This week's questions:
- What will trigger Isaiah 17? (3:25)
- If pastors teach mid-trip or post-trip, will they be responsible for those who “miss the boat?” (7:00)
- How do we know the Ezekiel 38 war will be before the rapture? (13:35)
- When I share a pre-trib rapture, I’m accused of spreading false hope. What verses should I use to direct people? (20:00)
- Will God take children in the rapture? (31:30)
- Was the concept of the rapture made up in the 19th century? (37:25)
- Will only Jews be saved during the tribulation? (44:50)
- Are Matthew 24-25 ONLY for Israel? (54:15)
- How can someone know that they’re truly saved? (56:10)