Amir Tsarfati (March-27-2020) Sermon: On the Road, But Off the Path. Can one be a follower of Christ and yet be off the path of the Word of God? Is it possible that many Christians today repeat the same mistake of the Jews two thousand years ago and paint the coming of the Messiah to earth to reign as something that will happen in a peaceful, perfect and ready world? Are we witnessing a huge wave of false teachings suggesting that it is the church's mandate to prepare the world, take dominion and usher in the return of Jesus? Join Amir as he uses the Word of God to examine if one is one the road, but off the path.
Amir Tsarfati - On the Road, But Off the Path (March-27-2020)
Published in Amir TsarfatiFriday, 27 March 2020 12:09
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Amir Tsarfati
- Amir Tsarfati - The Final Jihad (September-24-2021)
- Breaking News - Amir Tsarfati (September-22-2021)
- What in the World is Going On? Live Q&A with Amir (September-20-2021)
- Amir Tsarfati - Will Death Take You Up or Down? (September-19-2021)
- What in the world is going on? Q&A Part II (September-18-2021) Amir Tsarfati