Q & A with Amir Tsarfati and Pastor Barry Stagner (February-16-2021)

Published in Amir Tsarfati
Tuesday, 16 February 2021 13:15

Q & A with Amir Tsarfati and Pastor Barry Stagner (February-16-2021). Join Amir Tsarfati and Pastor Barry Stagner for a LIVE Q & A. Please submit your questions in the comments!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Amir Tsarfati DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Q & A with Amir Tsarfati and Pastor Barry Stagner (February-16-2021)

• Comment Link Mal reynolds Monday, 22 February 2021 14:58 posted by Mal reynolds

Amir I so enjoy listening to you guys unfolding the truth and the all the things happening across the world today. Most especially your teaching on”where was God in the Holocaust” excellent and mindblowing exciting teaching am going to use it to give to a friend who says he’s agnostic but wants to know why the Jews are so hated........ you answer all of his questions. Keep the truth coming

• Comment Link LISA PARKER Thursday, 18 February 2021 22:09 posted by LISA PARKER

Why do many Christian don't believe in the Rapture? I have friends who do not believe in the Rapture. I forgot where does it say when the "restrainer is out-of-here" does that mean the church will be "RAPTURED" at the same time as the "restrainer is gone too?"

FB blocked me from making any comments for 30 days. So I am thankful God made away when there seems to be no way and that is making comments here.

• Comment Link LISA PARKER Thursday, 18 February 2021 22:08 posted by LISA PARKER