Special Update from Washington D.C. - Amir Tsarfati (January-06-2021)

Published in Amir Tsarfati
Wednesday, 06 January 2021 19:49

Join Amir for a live Middle East Update from Washington D.C., where he will discuss Congress’s sessions on the election.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Amir Tsarfati DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Special Update from Washington D.C. - Amir Tsarfati (January-06-2021)

• Comment Link Rudolf Sunday, 10 January 2021 09:16 posted by Rudolf

The rapture can not happen until the antichrist has been revealed. Don't forget that therefore the rapture is still some time ahead of us and can not happen at any time! We still have to go through some form of tribulation.
    I am very encouraged by your sermons and love to listen to your information.
    What is your comment please on above?

• Comment Link Rudolf Sunday, 10 January 2021 09:13 posted by Rudolf

I am very encouraged by your sermons and love to listen to your information.
    What is your comment please on above?

• Comment Link judy leyder Saturday, 09 January 2021 12:21 posted by judy leyder

AMIR, YOU HAVE GREATLY ENCOURGED ME ALL ALONG THE WAY. JAN MERKELL AND THE OTHER PASTORS WITH YOU. I KNOW NOW I NEED TO TALK MORE FREELY ABOUT GODS GREAT LOVE AND HIS MAKING A WAY FOR US TO ESCAPE THE WRATH TO COME. BEEN PRAYING FOR ISREAL FOR A LONG TIME. LOOK FORWARD TO MORE OF YOUR SERMONS TO COME!WE LIVE IN MARION, MICH. A LITTLE COMMUNITY IN THE COUNTRY of U.S.A.

• Comment Link Priscilla I. Lamb Thursday, 07 January 2021 14:45 posted by Priscilla I. Lamb

Our Abba is faithful!Thank you Amir and Mike for giving glory to the Lord as King and ruler of our soon coming Kingdom!

• Comment Link Carole Thursday, 07 January 2021 12:21 posted by Carole

Thank you Amir!

• Comment Link Arthur Park Thursday, 07 January 2021 10:14 posted by Arthur Park

Maranatha