What in the world is going on? Q&A Part I (September-13-2021) Amir Tsarfati

Published in Amir Tsarfati
Monday, 13 September 2021 10:55

Amir Tsarfati (September-13-2021) What in the world is going on? Q&A Part I. Amir answers all your questions about global current events in light of Bible Prophecy. *Note: Unfortunately there were some technical difficulties that were resolved midway. Thank you for your patience!*

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Amir Tsarfati DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

What in the world is going on? Q&A Part I (September-13-2021) Amir Tsarfati

• Comment Link Marion Manthei Tuesday, 14 September 2021 23:21 posted by Marion Manthei

Here's my prayer for our Lord Jesus to give you comfort and freedom from pain, also plenty of sleep as
    you keep on your schedule of ministering to people who are waiting to hear about Jesus as God in the flesh. I read your note that a spinal injury has become inflamed and is interrupting your comfort for the schedule you are asked to keep. Our Lord is our healer and I am asking Him to answer that need for healing and relieving of any inflammation that is interferring with your abilities to bring His truth to
    those who are seeking Him. God Bless you brother. Sleep well also.

• Comment Link Byron Anderson Tuesday, 14 September 2021 09:36 posted by Byron Anderson

Amir, I’ve had back problems with L4 & L5 for years as well. Standing in place seems to be the worst thing on it. Sitting a lot is also bad. Hope you can move around to help those muscles in your low back to not constrict. Praying for your relief!

• Comment Link Irene Tuesday, 14 September 2021 02:37 posted by Irene

Oh, My, what an AWESOME job you did with explaining the importance of voting and how certain people have no choice but to follow the system so be careful!!! I am only half through the video but am sure, like all the other ones, that it will also be EXCELLENT!!!

• Comment Link John Zumwalt Monday, 13 September 2021 21:20 posted by John Zumwalt

Dear Amir Tsarfati,
    I have Great Respect for your opinions and the Clarification of End Times Prophecy as it has occurred and is still happening. As a Jew who is a Christian it is enlightening to hear how you can speak to a Jew today about Jesus in Jeremiah 33:33 and how you can convince them that there is a New Testament. I try to listen to you as much as possible for biblical Prophecy clarification

Dear Amir Tsarfati,

Dear Amir Tsarfati,

Dear Amir Tsarfati,

• Comment Link MICHAEL A Palmer Monday, 13 September 2021 12:13 posted by MICHAEL A Palmer

here we go again.. I was under the impression that these messages are from TODAY!! It is apparent that this message is anything BUT current. WHY???

Amir Tsarfati

Founder & President Behold Israel.

Amir Tsarfati was born in Jerusalem, Israel, to a Jewish family. He grew up in that region and has lived in Israel all his life. While fulfilling his military duty, Amir served as the deputy governor of Jericho, and was part of the unit that negotiated and coordinated with the Palestinians during the Israeli withdrawal from the city. Following his military service, Amir studied at Israel’s School ...

© 2014 - 2022 Sermons Online. All Rights Reserved.