Amir Tsarfati (July-03-2020) Sermon: Why is the Cross a Stumbling Block for the Jews? While the symbol of the cross has been interpreted in various ways for thousands of years, it's the message of the cross that remains consistent regardless of one's background. Knowing this, what does it mean to carry your cross? Why is it that the Jews reject the message of the cross? Will they one day accept it? Follow Amir as he takes you on a tour of the history of the cross and what it means for the past, present, and future of the Jewish people.
Amir Tsarfati - Why is the Cross a Stumbling Block for the Jews? (July-03-2020)
Published in Amir TsarfatiFriday, 03 July 2020 23:58
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Latest from Amir Tsarfati
- Amir Tsarfati - All Eyes on Israel (July-30-2021)
- Public Reading of Scripture - Amir and Mike read Haggai in Hebrew and English (July-30-2021)
- Amir Tsarfati - Sanctified by Truth (july-28-2021)
- Middle East Update: One Step Closer to the Ezekiel War - Amir Tsarfati (July-31-2021)
- TV7 Times Observer - Great Power Competition - Jonathan Hessen and Amir Tsarfati (July-26-2021)