Amir Tsarfati (July-03-2020) Sermon: Why is the Cross a Stumbling Block for the Jews? While the symbol of the cross has been interpreted in various ways for thousands of years, it's the message of the cross that remains consistent regardless of one's background. Knowing this, what does it mean to carry your cross? Why is it that the Jews reject the message of the cross? Will they one day accept it? Follow Amir as he takes you on a tour of the history of the cross and what it means for the past, present, and future of the Jewish people.
Amir Tsarfati - Why is the Cross a Stumbling Block for the Jews? (July-03-2020)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Founder & President Behold Israel.
Amir Tsarfati was born in Jerusalem, Israel, to a Jewish family. He grew up in that region and has lived in Israel all his life. While fulfilling his military duty, Amir served as the deputy governor of Jericho, and was part of the unit that negotiated and coordinated with the Palestinians during the Israeli withdrawal from the city. Following his military service, Amir studied at Israel’s School ...
Latest from Amir Tsarfati
- Watch Happening Now with Pastor Jack Hibbs and Amir Tsarfati (September-29-2022)
- BREAKING NEWS - EXPLOSIONS OF THE RUSSIAN GAS PIPES IN THE BALTIC SEA. WHAT'S NEXT? - Amir Tsarfati
- Amir Tsarfati - Choose Eternal Life Today
- Amir Tsarfati: Seek Those Things Which are Above (September-26-2022)
- Special message from Amir (September-25-2022)