Andrew Wommack (March-13-2021) Discover The Keys To Staying Full Of God: A Good Heart - Week 4, Session 3. The Bible has a lot to say about the heart. Many people recognize that their hearts aren't sensitive to God the way they should be, but they don't realize the connection their hearts have with their imaginations, and their attitudes of being thankful and glorifying God. This teaching will make that connection and give positive steps toward having a more sensitive heart.
Andrew Wommack: Discover The Keys To Staying Full Of God: A Good Heart - Week 4, Session 3 (March-13-2021)
Published in Andrew WommackSaturday, 13 March 2021 03:31
Leave a comment
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- No Peace For The Wicked - Daily Devotional (March-30-2023)
- Andrew Wommack: Living In The Balance Of Grace And Faith - Week 5 - Session 3 (March-29-2023)
- Andrew Wommack: Living In The Balance Of Grace And Faith - Week 5 - Session 2 (Merch-28-2023)
- Being Yoked To Jesus - Daily Devotional (March-28-2023)
- Andrew Wommack: living In The Balance Of Grace And Faith - Week 5 - Session 1 (March-27-2023)