Andrew Wommack (April-09-2021) Effortless Change: Overcoming Doubt - Week 2, Session 5. Jesus said the parable of the sower sowing seed was the key to understanding all His parables (Mark 4:13). Until we understand the truths of the importance of God's Word that this parable is teaching, we will never see the change in our lives that we desire. God's Word is the seed that must be sown in our hearts to effect change.
Andrew Wommack: Effortless Change: Overcoming Doubt - Week 2, Session 5 (April-09-2021)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 2 - Session 1 (July-24-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 5 (July-23-2021)
- Andrew Wommack; How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 3 (July-22-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 2 (July-21-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Follow God's Will - Week 4 - Session 5 (July-20-2021)