Andrew Wommack (February-04-2019) - James & Dorothy Brown Interview - Week 1, Day 2. God can take your past and the seemingly insignificant seasons of your life and turn them into your destiny. In this interview with Andrew Wommack, basketball player turned multi-sport commentator James Brown and his wife, Dorothy, share their powerful testimony of salvation by grace. You will gain understanding of real-life redemption and hear how the Lord taught the Browns to win in every season of life.
Andrew Wommack (February-04-2019) - James & Dorothy Brown Interview - Week 1, Day 2
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 2 - Session 1 (July-24-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 5 (July-23-2021)
- Andrew Wommack; How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 3 (July-22-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 2 (July-21-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Follow God's Will - Week 4 - Session 5 (July-20-2021)