Andrew Wommack (February-04-2019) - James & Dorothy Brown Interview - Week 1, Day 2. God can take your past and the seemingly insignificant seasons of your life and turn them into your destiny. In this interview with Andrew Wommack, basketball player turned multi-sport commentator James Brown and his wife, Dorothy, share their powerful testimony of salvation by grace. You will gain understanding of real-life redemption and hear how the Lord taught the Browns to win in every season of life.
Andrew Wommack (February-04-2019) - James & Dorothy Brown Interview - Week 1, Day 2
Leave a comment
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Lessons from Elijah, Week 4, Day 5 -The Gospel Truth (May-29-2020)
- Andrew Wommack - Charis Daily Live Bible Study: Importance of Praise - Robert Fenske - May 28, 2020
- Lessons from Elijah, Week 4, Day 4 -The Gospel Truth (May-28-2020)
- Lessons from Elijah, Week 4, Day 3 -The Gospel Truth (May-27-2020)
- Charis Daily Live Bible Study: Greater is He in Me - Andrew Wommack - May 26, 2020