Andrew Wommack (January-26-2022) Financial Stewardship: Prosperity Isn't Selfish - Week 4, Session 1 . Many people reject prosperity teaching, believing it's rooted in greed and selfishness. True prosperity is neither. Those who think that believing God for increase is selfish when they already have enough don't understand God's purpose. This message will change your thinking and financial priorities.
Andrew Wommack: Financial Stewardship: Prosperity Isn't Selfish - Week 4, Session 1 (January-26-2022)
Published in Andrew WommackWednesday, 26 January 2022 11:21
Leave a comment
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Andrew Wommack: Living In The Balance Of Grace And Faith - Week 5 - Session 2 (Merch-28-2023)
- Being Yoked To Jesus - Daily Devotional (March-28-2023)
- Andrew Wommack: living In The Balance Of Grace And Faith - Week 5 - Session 1 (March-27-2023)
- Whose Faith Was It - Daily Devotional (March-26-2023)
- Andrew Wommack: Living In The Balance Of Grace And Faith - Week 4 - Session 5 (March-25-2023)