Andrew Wommack:(January-29-2022) Financial Stewardship: Prosperity Isn't Selfish - Week 4, Session 4. Motives for giving are more important than the gift. In fact, wrong motives can void its benefits. How and where to tithe is also important; it could make a huge difference in the harvest you receive. Andrew addresses these issues and more in this message
Andrew Wommack: Financial Stewardship: Prosperity Isn't Selfish - Week 4, Session 4 (January-29-2022)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Andrew Wommack: Hardness Of Heart - Week 3 - Session 5 (September-30-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Be Happy - Week 6 - Session 5 (September-29-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Be Happy - Week 6 - Session 4 (September-28-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Be Happy - Week 6 - Session 3 (September-27-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Be Happy - Week 6 - Session 2 (September-26-2022)