Andrew Wommack sermon online - Financial Stewardship - Week 3, Day 3 - The Gospel Truth. Prosperity begins with understanding our role. We are God's stewards. Jesus said trusting Him in finances was the least use of our faith. True prosperity is not rooted in greed and selfishness. Motives for giving are more important than the gift. But God has a divine purpose for financial abundance in our lives. We are blessed to be a blessing. Andrew expounds on all of these things and more in this series that will give you the biblical perspective and purpose of finances.
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three small churches and completed their family with two son...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Andrew Wommack-Christian Survival Kit - Week 1, Day 4 - The Gospel Truth (August-22-2019)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 2 (August-21-2019)
- Andrew's Live Bible Study - Andrew Wommack - August 20, 2019
- Andrew Wommack: Grace - The Power Of The Gospel - Week 1 - Session 5 (August-20-2019)
- Ray Comfort on Truth & Liberty Livecast - August 19, 2019 - Andrew Wommack