Andrew Wommack (January-26-2020) Harnessing Your Emotions - Week 6 - Session 1.We all have emotions, but do they rule us or do we rule them? Psychologists and Christians alike agree that actions are the result of inner thoughts and feelings, emotions. But that is where the agreement ends. The Word says that sin is conceived in our emotions. If that is true, then the Word must also give us a way to harness our emotions. Andrew's teaching will present you with a new perspective on emotions.
Andrew Wommack: Harnessing Your Emotions - Week 6 - Session 1 (January-26-2020)
Published in Andrew WommackSunday, 26 January 2020 07:46
Leave a comment
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Andrew Wommack: living In The Balance Of Grace And Faith - Week 5 - Session 1 (March-27-2023)
- Whose Faith Was It - Daily Devotional (March-26-2023)
- Andrew Wommack: Living In The Balance Of Grace And Faith - Week 4 - Session 5 (March-25-2023)
- Andrew Wommack: Living In The Balance Of Grace And Faith - Week 4 - Session 4 (March-24-2024)
- Andrew Wommack: Living In The Balance Of Grace And Faith - Week 4 - Session 3 (March-23-2023)