Andrew Wommack (August-21-2019) How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 2.If you haven't noticed that we live in a negative world, you're not paying attention. It seems most people would rather talk about a problem than offer a solution, or complain rather than praise. And the media thrives on controversy and tragedy. Watch the news, read the newspaper, or listen to the negative conversations of those around you long enough, and you'll find yourself discouraged. So how do you stay positive in the midst of this negative world? In this new series, Andrew addresses the subject head-on. As you listen, you will learn how to rise above the noise of negativity and live your life according to the promises of God's Word. It's an uphill climb, but the view and the fresh air at the top is well worth the effort.
Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 2 (August-21-2019)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 2 - Session 1 (July-24-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 5 (July-23-2021)
- Andrew Wommack; How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 3 (July-22-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 2 (July-21-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Follow God's Will - Week 4 - Session 5 (July-20-2021)