Andrew Wommack - How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 2 - Session 5 . If you haven't noticed that we live in a negative world, you're not paying attention. It seems most people would rather talk about a problem than offer a solution, or complain rather than praise. And the media thrives on controversy and tragedy. Watch the news, read the newspaper, or listen to the negative conversations of those around you long enough, and you'll find yourself discouraged.
Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 2 - Session 5
Published in Andrew WommackFriday, 26 March 2021 11:12
Leave a comment
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- No Peace For The Wicked - Daily Devotional (March-30-2023)
- Andrew Wommack: Living In The Balance Of Grace And Faith - Week 5 - Session 3 (March-29-2023)
- Andrew Wommack: Living In The Balance Of Grace And Faith - Week 5 - Session 2 (Merch-28-2023)
- Being Yoked To Jesus - Daily Devotional (March-28-2023)
- Andrew Wommack: living In The Balance Of Grace And Faith - Week 5 - Session 1 (March-27-2023)