Andrew Wommack (March-06-2020) Living In The Balance Of Grace & Faith - Week 5 - Session 3. Grace and faith are often seen as opposing forces. The truth is that grace and faith are both essential ingredients in our walk with the Lord. However, emphasize either to the exclusion of the other and the imbalance will make it difficult to receive from God. This lack of understanding has led to much confusion, frustration, and disappointment in the Body of Christ.
Andrew Wommack: Living In The Balance Of Grace & Faith - Week 5 - Session 3 (March-06-2020)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Andrew Wommac: God Wants You Well - Week 1 - Session 2 (May-18-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: God & Country - Week 2 - Session 5 (May-17-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: God & Country - Week 2 - Session 4 (May-16-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: God & Country - Week 2 - Session 3 (May-14-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: God & Country - Week 2 - Session 2 (May-13-2022)