Andrew Wommack (November-04-2018) - God Wants You Well - Week 1, Day 2 - The Gospel Truth. Many people find it difficult to believe that God wants them well. They may be suffering personally or perhaps watching a loved one endure sickness and pain. In either case, they become discouraged after their prayers seemingly go unanswered. They then conclude that God must be allowing this to happen, or worse, that He has caused it. Both are wrong and both bring into question the goodness of God. In this series, Andrew shares the truth of what God's unconditional love and grace has already provided. Healing is a big part of that provision. He answers many common questions including those about Paul's thorn in the flesh, the sovereignty of God and more. If you or someone you know is in need of healing, then this is for you.
Andrew Wommack (November-04-2018) - God Wants You Well - Week 1, Day 2 - The Gospel Truth
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Andrew Wommack: How To Follow God's Will - Week 2 - Session 3 (October-06-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Follow God's Will - Week 4 - Session 4 (October-05-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Follow God's Will - Week 4 - Session 3 (October-04-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Find God's Will - Week 4 - Session 2 (October-03-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Find God's Will - Week 1 - Session 1 (Oktober-01-2022)