Andrew Wommack (October 12, 2018) - Proverbs - Week 9, Day 3 - The Gospel Truth. The book of Proverbs was written for two groups of people—those who know they need wisdom and those who don’t. Whichever category you fall into, the road map to a blessed life is the same: choose wisdom, follow God, and you’ll be blessed. In this in-depth, verse-by-verse teaching, Andrew shares personal insights from the foundational principles, divine guidance, and sound counsel contained in the book of Proverbs. Get a hold of Andrew’s teaching on Proverbs for the timeless wisdom you need to live a life of blessing!
Andrew Wommack (October 12, 2018) - Proverbs - Week 9, Day 3 - The Gospel Truth
Leave a comment
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Lessons from Elijah, Week 4, Day 5 -The Gospel Truth (May-29-2020)
- Andrew Wommack - Charis Daily Live Bible Study: Importance of Praise - Robert Fenske - May 28, 2020
- Lessons from Elijah, Week 4, Day 4 -The Gospel Truth (May-28-2020)
- Lessons from Elijah, Week 4, Day 3 -The Gospel Truth (May-27-2020)
- Charis Daily Live Bible Study: Greater is He in Me - Andrew Wommack - May 26, 2020