Andrew Wommack (September-27-2019) Power Of Hope - Week 3 - Session 4.Hope is second only to love in the Christian life (1 Cor. 13:13). Many believers might disagree with that, especially when you tell them hope involves imagination. But imagination dictates how your life goes, and if you're ever going to receive what God has for you, you'll need to understand that hope is a positive imagination.
Andrew Wommack: Power Of Hope - Week 3 - Session 4 (September-27-2019)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Lessons from David - Week 3, Day 1 - The Gospel Truth (October-16-2021) Andrew Wommack
- Andrew's Live Bible Study: The Baptism of the Holy Spirit - Andrew Wommack (October-15-2021)
- Lessons from David - Week 2, Day 5 - The Gospel Truth (October-14-2021) Andrew Wommack
- Lessons from David - Week 2, Day 4 - The Gospel Truth (October-13-2021)
- Lessons from David - Week 2, Day 3 - The Gospel Truth (October-12-2021) Andrew Wommack