Andrew Wommack Sermon online - Financial Stewardship - Week 3, Day 2 - The Gospel Truth. Prosperity begins with understanding our role. We are God's stewards. Jesus said trusting Him in finances was the least use of our faith. True prosperity is not rooted in greed and selfishness. Motives for giving are more important than the gift. But God has a divine purpose for financial abundance in our lives. We are blessed to be a blessing. Andrew expounds on all of these things and more in this series that will give you the biblical perspective and purpose of finances.
Andrew Wommack Sermon - Financial Stewardship - Week 3, Day 2 - The Gospel Truth
Leave a comment
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Lessons from Elijah, Week 4, Day 5 -The Gospel Truth (May-29-2020)
- Andrew Wommack - Charis Daily Live Bible Study: Importance of Praise - Robert Fenske - May 28, 2020
- Lessons from Elijah, Week 4, Day 4 -The Gospel Truth (May-28-2020)
- Lessons from Elijah, Week 4, Day 3 -The Gospel Truth (May-27-2020)
- Charis Daily Live Bible Study: Greater is He in Me - Andrew Wommack - May 26, 2020