Andrew Wommack (October-12-2020) Spirit, Soul & Body - Week 2 - Session 4. This teaching is a foundational truth that is essential for understanding how much God loves you and believing what He says about you in His Word. Each person is made up of three different parts: spirit, soul, and body. Learn how these three parts relate to God and to each other. At salvation your spirit is totally changed, but your soul and body is not yet redeemed. This series will teach you how to release the life that is already in your spirit, into your physical body and emotions.
Andrew Wommack: Spirit, Soul & Body - Week 2 - Session 4 (October-12-2020)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Andrew Wommack: How To Be Happy - Week 6 - Session 5 (September-29-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Be Happy - Week 6 - Session 4 (September-28-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Be Happy - Week 6 - Session 3 (September-27-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Be Happy - Week 6 - Session 2 (September-26-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Be Happy - Week 6 - Session 1 (September-24-2022)