Andrew Wommack (November-16-2020) Better Way To Pray - Week 3, Episode 4. Prayer is something that every Christian knows they need to do, but very few Christians feel like they have a successful prayer life. There are many reasons for that. It may surprise you to find that one of the big reasons believers struggle with prayer is because of all the wrong teaching they've received about it. In this series, Andrew counters many modern religious traditions about prayer and establishes a foundation upon which a rewarding and effective prayer life can be built upon.
Better Way To Pray - Week 3, Episode 4 (November-16-2020)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Andrew Wommack: How To Be Happy - Week 6 - Session 3 (September-27-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Be Happy - Week 6 - Session 2 (September-26-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Be Happy - Week 6 - Session 1 (September-24-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Be Happy - Week 5 - Session 5 (September-23-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Be Happy - Week 5 - Session 4 (September-21-2022)