Andrew Wommack (November-21-2020) Better Way To Pray - Week 4, Episode 4. Prayer is something that every Christian knows they need to do, but very few Christians feel like they have a successful prayer life. There are many reasons for that. It may surprise you to find that one of the big reasons believers struggle with prayer is because of all the wrong teaching they've received about it. In this series, Andrew counters many modern religious traditions about prayer and establishes a foundation upon which a rewarding and effective prayer life can be built upon.
Better Way To Pray - Week 4, Episode 4 (November-21-2020)
Leave a comment
- Comment Link Monday, 23 November 2020 19:02 posted by Patricia Ventura
Thank-you for your teaching on Prayer, I am happy to become more and more actively speaking on the anointing and echoing the Words of Truth.Report
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Andrew Wommack - Financial Stewardship - Week 3, Day 2 - The Gospel Truth
- Andrew Wommack - Better Way To Pray - Week 6, Episode 2 (December-01-2020)
- Andrew Wommack - Financial Stewardship - Week 3, Day 1 - The Gospel Truth
- Andrew Wommack -Better Way To Pray - Week 6, Episode 1 (November-30-2020)
- Better Way To Pray - Week 5, Episode 4 (November-28-2020)