Christian Philosophy: The Way We Think Week 1 Session 3 - Andrew Wommack (June-02-2019). The battle of faith is fought right between our ears. So what determines if we win or lose the fight? Could it be the way we think, or our philosophy? This message will help you understand what determines the way you think and how to change it effortlessly.
Andrew Wommack: Christian Philosophy: The Way We Think Week 1 Session 3 - (June-02-2019)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 2 - Session 1 (July-24-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 5 (July-23-2021)
- Andrew Wommack; How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 3 (July-22-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 2 (July-21-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Follow God's Will - Week 4 - Session 5 (July-20-2021)