You’re a Christian. But a crisis hits. What do you do? The same things Jesus said to His disciples before His crucifixion will work for you in crisis situations. This series is a verse-by-verse teaching from John 14, 15, and 16. These three chapters include all you need to know when your faith is being tested. And if this doesn’t apply to you now, hang on—it will. We need to be educated in these precautions before a crisis hits. Our first reaction needs to be the right one, because that usually determines the outcome. This series Christian Survival Kit is a must for all Christians.
Christian Survival Kit - Week 1, Day 1 - The Gospel Truth - Andrew Wommack
Leave a comment
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Lessons from Elijah, Week 4, Day 5 -The Gospel Truth (May-29-2020)
- Andrew Wommack - Charis Daily Live Bible Study: Importance of Praise - Robert Fenske - May 28, 2020
- Lessons from Elijah, Week 4, Day 4 -The Gospel Truth (May-28-2020)
- Lessons from Elijah, Week 4, Day 3 -The Gospel Truth (May-27-2020)
- Charis Daily Live Bible Study: Greater is He in Me - Andrew Wommack - May 26, 2020