Andrew Wommack - Don't Limit God - Week 2, Day 1 - The Gospel Truth. Many Christians believe that God is withholding good things from them, and they are not experiencing all that He has for them. They see themselves in a negative light, and in turn see God in the same way. The truth is that God is good, and the Bible is full of God’s promises for the present and future! How do you tap into the unlimited supply of the Kingdom of Heaven? If you are going to experience God’s best for your life, you need to see yourself the way He sees you! Learn to throw off the limits and dive into all that God has for you. God wants you to live without limits!
Don't Limit God - Week 2, Day 1 - The Gospel Truth - Andrew Wommack
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 2 - Session 1 (July-24-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 5 (July-23-2021)
- Andrew Wommack; How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 3 (July-22-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 2 (July-21-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Follow God's Will - Week 4 - Session 5 (July-20-2021)