Sermon by Andrew Wommack - Financial Stewardship - Week 2, Day 5 - The Gospel Truth online. Prosperity begins with understanding our role. We are God's stewards. Jesus said trusting Him in finances was the least use of our faith. True prosperity is not rooted in greed and selfishness. Motives for giving are more important than the gift. But God has a divine purpose for financial abundance in our lives. We are blessed to be a blessing. Andrew expounds on all of these things and more in this series that will give you the biblical perspective and purpose of finances.
Financial Stewardship - Week 2, Day 5 - The Gospel Truth - Andrew Wommack
Published in Andrew WommackFriday, 27 November 2020 10:14
- Comment Link Friday, 27 November 2020 12:04 posted by Claudia Muller
God bless me because I have been involotairly out of work for almost 12 years now, but by God' s grace I am still helping with the little bit I have.
Leave a comment
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Andrew Wommack: living In The Balance Of Grace And Faith - Week 5 - Session 1 (March-27-2023)
- Whose Faith Was It - Daily Devotional (March-26-2023)
- Andrew Wommack: Living In The Balance Of Grace And Faith - Week 4 - Session 5 (March-25-2023)
- Andrew Wommack: Living In The Balance Of Grace And Faith - Week 4 - Session 4 (March-24-2024)
- Andrew Wommack: Living In The Balance Of Grace And Faith - Week 4 - Session 3 (March-23-2023)