Andrew Wommack (October-21-2020) Watch Sermon: How to Prepare Your Heart: Week 1, Day 3. Do you ever wonder how Christians who love the Lord can end up failing when temptation comes along? One of the main reasons is that they haven’t prepared their hearts. Most people don’t intentionally decide they’re not going to serve God anymore and just walk away from Him. They have good intentions. They want to live for God. The problem is they haven’t prepared to face the troubles of this world. Preparing your heart is one of the most important things you can do to walk in victory in life. When your heart is prepared, you won’t succumb to the pressures and temptations of this world. You can rise above anything that tries to come against you, knowing that what the enemy meant for evil, God will turn for good. Let Andrew show you exactly how to prepare your heart through this teaching. Be equipped to thrive no matter what is happening in the world!
How to Prepare Your Heart: Week 1, Day 3 - Andrew Wommack (October-21-2020)
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 3 - Session 1 (July-30-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 2 - Session 5 (July-29-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 2 - Session 4 (July-28-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 2 - Session 3 ( July-27-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 2 - Session 2 (July-26-2021)