Andrew Wommack (February-19-2021) Lessons from the Life of Joseph - Week 4, Day 1 - The Gospel Truth . The last several weeks Andrew has been sharing on, "Lessons from the Life of Joseph". We can learn so much from the lives of those who loved God and His Word. God even tells us in His Word that all things that happened to those in the Old Testament were written for our learning ( I Corinthians 10: 6-11 ), even to help us so we don't make the same mistakes. Let's learn from the life of Joseph a the biblical principle that the choices we make when we come under life's pressures will determine our outcome.
Lessons from the Life of Joseph - Week 4, Day 1 - The Gospel Truth (February-19-2021) Andrew Wommack
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
- Comment Link Sunday, 21 February 2021 10:34 posted by Alex Uchenna Azubuike
I am a fellow of your message ion TV. And I enjoy your teaching which come undiluted.
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 2 - Session 2 (July-26-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 2 - Session 1 (July-24-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 5 (July-23-2021)
- Andrew Wommack; How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 3 (July-22-2021)
- Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 2 (July-21-2021)