Andrew Wommack Bible Study: Proverbs - Week 10, Day 2 - The Gospel Truth. The book of Proverbs was written for two groups of people—those who know they need wisdom and those who don’t. Whichever category you fall into, the road map to a blessed life is the same: choose wisdom, follow God, and you’ll be blessed. In this in-depth, verse-by-verse teaching, Andrew shares personal insights from the foundational principles, divine guidance, and sound counsel contained in the book of Proverbs. Get ahold of Andrew’s teaching on Proverbs for the timeless wisdom you need to live a life of blessing!
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three small churches and completed their family with two son...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Andrew Wommack: How To Stay Positive In A Negative World - Week 1 - Session 2 (August-21-2019)
- Andrew's Live Bible Study - Andrew Wommack - August 20, 2019
- Andrew Wommack: Grace - The Power Of The Gospel - Week 1 - Session 5 (August-20-2019)
- Ray Comfort on Truth & Liberty Livecast - August 19, 2019 - Andrew Wommack
- Andrew Wommack- God Wants You Well - Week 1 - Session 4(August-19-2019)