Andrew Wommack (November-19-2021) Proverbs - Week 3, Day 1 - The Gospel Truth. The book of Proverbs was written for two groups of people—those who know they need wisdom and those who don’t. Whichever category you fall into, the road map to a blessed life is the same: choose wisdom, follow God, and you’ll be blessed. In this in-depth, verse-by-verse teaching, Andrew shares personal insights from the foundational principles, divine guidance, and sound counsel contained in the book of Proverbs.
Proverbs - Week 3, Day 1 - The Gospel Truth (November-19-2021) Andrew Wommack
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Proverbs - Week 4, Day 3 - The Gospel Truth (November-27-2021) Andrew Wommack
- Proverbs - Week 4, Day 2 - The Gospel Truth (November-26-2021) Andrew Wommack
- Proverbs - Week 4, Day 1 - The Gospel Truth (November-25-2021) Andrew Wommack
- Happy Thanksgiving 2021! - Andrew Wommack (November-25)
- Andrew's Live Bible Study - Thanksgiving - Andrew Wommack