Andrew Wommack (November-29-2021) Proverbs - Week 4, Day 4 - The Gospel Truth. The book of Proverbs was written for two groups of people—those who know they need wisdom and those who don’t. Whichever category you fall into, the road map to a blessed life is the same: choose wisdom, follow God, and you’ll be blessed. In this in-depth, verse-by-verse teaching, Andrew shares personal insights from the foundational principles, divine guidance, and sound counsel contained in the book of Proverbs.
Proverbs - Week 4, Day 4 - The Gospel Truth (November-29-2021) Andrew Wommack
Published in Andrew WommackMonday, 29 November 2021 07:37
Leave a comment
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- No Peace For The Wicked - Daily Devotional (March-30-2023)
- Andrew Wommack: Living In The Balance Of Grace And Faith - Week 5 - Session 3 (March-29-2023)
- Andrew Wommack: Living In The Balance Of Grace And Faith - Week 5 - Session 2 (Merch-28-2023)
- Being Yoked To Jesus - Daily Devotional (March-28-2023)
- Andrew Wommack: living In The Balance Of Grace And Faith - Week 5 - Session 1 (March-27-2023)