Andrew Wommack (June-09-2020) Spirit, Soul and Body - Week 1, Day 1 - The Gospel Truth . This teaching identifies the three major parts of our being: spirit, soul, and body, and gives the relationship between each. At salvation, our bodies and souls are not saved. Their salvation has been purchased but they aren't redeemed yet. Our spirits are the only parts of us that was completely changed at salvation. The rest of the Christian life is a process of renewing our minds and then manifesting in our bodies the change that is already complete in our spirits.
Spirit, Soul and Body - Week 1, Day 1 - The Gospel Truth (June-09-2020)
Leave a comment
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- How to Prepare Your Heart: Week 2, Day 5 - Andrew Wommack (October-30-2020)
- A Sure Foundation - Week 1, Day 2 - The Gospel Truth ( October-30-2020)
- A Sure Foundation - Week 1, Day 1 - The Gospel Truth (October-29-2020)
- How to Prepare Your Heart: Week 2, Day 4 - Andrew Wommack (October-29-2020)
- Andrew Wommack: Spirit, Soul & Body - Week 5 - Session 5 (October-28-2020)