Andrew Wommack (December-07-2021) The Heart of Christmas - Week 1, Day 3 - The Gospel Truth. In the live musical The Heart of Christmas, you'll discover the true reason for the Christmas season. This musical production tells the life story of Ruth, an orphan survivor of World War II. After she's adopted by an American nurse and a British soldier, Ruth arrives to her new home in America. During her very first Christmas with her new family, Ruth receives a gift that would become a family heirloom—a book called The Servant King. This book recounts the remarkable story of the Persian wise man Zargon and his faithful servant, Mustafa, on their search to find the King of the Jews, who would be born in Bethlehem. Following along as Zargon and Mustafa embark on their arduous quest, you will be taken back to biblical times to experience some of the most defining moments in the history of mankind.
The Heart of Christmas - Week 1, Day 3 - The Gospel Truth (December-07-2021) Andrew Wommack
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three smal ...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Andrew Wommack: Financial Stewardship: Prosperity's First Step - Week 2, Session 4 (January-18-2022)
- FlashPoint: Don't Compromise On Identity! | Andrew Wommack, Janet Boynes, Mario Murillo
- Andrew Wommack: Financial Stewardship: Prosperity's First Step - Week 2, Session 3 (January-17-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: Financial Stewardship: Prosperity's First Step - Week 2, Session 2 (January-15-2022)
- Andrew Wommack: Financial Stewardship: What Is A Steward - Week 1, Session 3 (January-14-2022)