The War is Over - Week 3, Day 1 - The Gospel Truth - Andrew Wommack (January 7, 2019). The longest conflict in history lasted 4000 years and ended in a decisive victory nearly 2000 years ago. Still, many have not yet heard the news and they continue to fight the battle-the battle of sin and judgment. On the cross Jesus said "It is finished," victory was declared, and reconciliation began. It was the victory promised when Jesus was born and the angels declared, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men" (Luke 2:14). Is this saying Jesus came to create peace among men? If it is, then He has most certainly failed. The peace he spoke of was not among men, but between God and man. Sin is no longer the issue; the price has been paid once and for all. God sent His only Son to bear our sin, becoming sin itself, and then judged Him without mercy for that sin. Was His sacrifice enough for you? Is God withholding His blessing because of your sin? If you die with an unconfessed sin, would you be lost? The answers in this book will release you from the condemnation of judgment and fear. It will free you to receive the promised blessings of God!
Andrew Wommack is an American conservative Evangelical Christian TV evangelist, a Charismatic Word of Faith teacher and faith healer, as well as the founder of Andrew Wommack Ministries in 1978 and Charis Bible College(originally Colorado Bible College) in 1994.
Wommack has been preaching since 1969. He married his wife Jamie in 1972. Over the next six years, they led three small churches and completed their family with two son...
Latest from Andrew Wommack
- Andrew's Live Bible Study - Rich Van Winkle & Andrew Wommack - April 16, 2019
- Bill Federer Joins Us On Truth & Liberty Livecast - April 15, 2019 - Andrew Wommack
- A Sure Foundation - Week 2, Day 1 - The Gospel Truth - Andrew Wommack (April-15-2019)
- Andrew Wommack Live Bible Study - Duane Sherrif & Andrew Wommack - April 09,2019
- Jack Phillips and Jonathan Scruggs Join Us On Truth & Liberty Livecast - April 8, 2019 - Andrew Wommack