A Powerful Teaching on Controlling the Power of the Tongue! Part 3 - Benny Hinn, Live Stream (January-13-2021)

Published in Benny Hinn
Wednesday, 13 January 2021 13:03

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Benny Hinn DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Cesar D. Batohanon Jr Thursday, 14 January 2021 18:45 posted by Cesar D. Batohanon Jr

Thank you God for being with me and your love. I praised you Lord and I believed your promise in my life . But prankly we need also financial for our kids future and pay our monthly bills. Please I need your guidance Lord and plan for my life bout my future. Thank you sermons online also to help my relationship to going strong to the Lord. In Jesus name. Amen

• Comment Link Agnes Mugo Thursday, 14 January 2021 14:33 posted by Agnes Mugo

Thank you servant of the most high God

• Comment Link Alom Friday shalom Thursday, 14 January 2021 11:34 posted by Alom Friday shalom

Please my father in the Lord, I m in ministry, I need prayers to end well with our Lord Jesus Christ, and to do his will.tell he comes, thanks,God bless you Amen

• Comment Link Alom Friday shalom Thursday, 14 January 2021 11:32 posted by Alom Friday shalom

• Comment Link jedidah abajon Thursday, 14 January 2021 08:49 posted by jedidah abajon

Dear Ptr. Benny,
    I would like to give my tithes ab
    and seeds to your BHM.
    Can you provide account number of BHM. i tried once to send through Pay Pal but I can not access here in the Philippines.
    God bless us all,
    Jedidah

• Comment Link Victoria Thursday, 14 January 2021 07:55 posted by Victoria

Good evening Pastor. Praise the Lord

• Comment Link Denis Thursday, 14 January 2021 05:05 posted by Denis

Pray for me.financial breakthrough

• Comment Link Jyothihalen Wednesday, 13 January 2021 22:04 posted by Jyothihalen

Please pray for my financial breakthrough n my husband salvation n my children's studying with wisdom and knowledge

Benny Hinn

Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn (born 3 December 1952) is an Israeli televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"—revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities, which are later broadcast worldwide on his television program, This Is Your Day.

...