Benny Hinn Lay Hands on People (January-03-2021)

Published in Benny Hinn
Sunday, 03 January 2021 07:33

Benny Hinn Lay Hands on People (January-03-2021). New Year's Eve Communion Service | December 31, 2020 | Orlando, Florida

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Benny Hinn DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Benny Hinn Lay Hands on People (January-03-2021)

• Comment Link Luis Anesu Madziro Friday, 08 January 2021 04:53 posted by Luis Anesu Madziro

Man of God please pray for me I'm.afraid of being hiv positive

• Comment Link Ntegyereize Dickens Tuesday, 05 January 2021 10:08 posted by Ntegyereize Dickens

Pastor pray for me to prophetic word of my life

• Comment Link Ashutosh Kumar Mandal Monday, 04 January 2021 11:41 posted by Ashutosh Kumar Mandal

Pray for me and my ministry

• Comment Link ATWONGYEIRE ADELLAH Sunday, 03 January 2021 13:17 posted by ATWONGYEIRE ADELLAH

Am blessed

• Comment Link Jesus Dan Sunday, 03 January 2021 10:39 posted by Jesus Dan

I personally want to behold this man, because this generation. How can I please men and women?

• Comment Link Jesus Dan Sunday, 03 January 2021 10:39 posted by Jesus Dan

• Comment Link Satur Bangyad Sunday, 03 January 2021 09:01 posted by Satur Bangyad

Please pray for me pastor...i'm suffering from hypertension....thanks from the philippines

• Comment Link Samgrace2 Sunday, 03 January 2021 08:49 posted by Samgrace2

Wonderful service sir my father in the Lord ,I pray you sir Grace to end well sir ,I please pray for me for more grace sir and anointing of Almighty presence for my life , you are my spiritual Father I look unto you every day of my life with the presence of God in your life sir ,sir am your son but you don't know sir and I pray that one day I will meet you sir by the grace of God sir am Egwuma Samgrace from Nigeria your son in the Lord ,I have learned a lot of things through you sir spiritual through,I pray to see you sir Face to Face God bless you sir

• Comment Link Samgrace2 Sunday, 03 January 2021 08:48 posted by Samgrace2

• Comment Link Samgrace2 Sunday, 03 January 2021 08:47 posted by Samgrace2

Benny Hinn

Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn (born 3 December 1952) is an Israeli televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"—revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities, which are later broadcast worldwide on his television program, This Is Your Day.

...