Breaking Down All Opposition & Destroying Resistance! Part 2 - Benny Hinn, live stream (November-24-2020)

Published in Benny Hinn
Tuesday, 24 November 2020 12:51

Breaking Down All Opposition & Destroying Resistance! Part 2  - Benny Hinn, live stream (November-24-2020)

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Benny Hinn DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Michael Davis Tuesday, 01 December 2020 23:57 posted by Michael Davis

Pastor Benny, this is Michael Davis I used to usher and catch for you in some U.S. crusades. You are a powerful man of God,no one else is receiving the Revelation that you are receiving from the Holy Spirit, thank you for your obedience to Jesus!!! Who will carry on in California??

• Comment Link Astrida salimbimba Thursday, 26 November 2020 10:46 posted by Astrida salimbimba

Pray for me to have more wisdom and knowledge from God

• Comment Link Rakhil thomas Wednesday, 25 November 2020 11:02 posted by Rakhil thomas

dear paster...please pray for my family my husband left me alone at home he want to live me trying to give divorce...plzzz pray for us i can not live without him i am alone i dont have children..plzzz pray for me ...plzzz plzzz

• Comment Link NOAH KUNDA Tuesday, 24 November 2020 20:26 posted by NOAH KUNDA

I was seek & desire to be on your teaching mailing list for my growth in knowing Christ
    I really enjoy your teachings

• Comment Link NOAH KUNDA Tuesday, 24 November 2020 20:25 posted by NOAH KUNDA

• Comment Link Yamumpereka Patrick Tuesday, 24 November 2020 13:16 posted by Yamumpereka Patrick

Thanks for the good messages.
    I'm from Uganda. I have tried for months to join Benny institute but have failed. Need your help please to join the Bible college.

Thanks for the good messages.

Benny Hinn

Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn (born 3 December 1952) is an Israeli televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"—revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities, which are later broadcast worldwide on his television program, This Is Your Day.

...