Chosen Before the Foundation of the World! - Benny Hinn, Live Stream (December-23-2020)

Published in Benny Hinn
Wednesday, 23 December 2020 13:02

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Benny Hinn DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Benjamin Eni Thursday, 24 December 2020 06:41 posted by Benjamin Eni

Goodmorning pastor, please pray for me.

• Comment Link Suchita Sambare Wednesday, 23 December 2020 21:24 posted by Suchita Sambare

Thank you pastor Benny for daily Bible sersons. Its encouraging me daily and i am watching everyday . I am from India. Praise the Lord!!!

• Comment Link Anand Anchan and Shalini Wednesday, 23 December 2020 20:17 posted by Anand Anchan and Shalini

Pastor Benny, please pray for my healing from stroke and for restoration of both my eyes damaged due to stroke. Also pray for my wife Shalini for healing from Irritable bowel syndrome and vertigo, herniated disc & other health issues. Thank you

Anand and Shalini - Canada

• Comment Link Anand Anchan and Shalini Wednesday, 23 December 2020 19:33 posted by Anand Anchan and Shalini

Anand and Shalini - Canada

• Comment Link Anand Anchan and Shalini Wednesday, 23 December 2020 19:31 posted by Anand Anchan and Shalini

Anand and Shalini - Canada

• Comment Link Anand Anchan Wednesday, 23 December 2020 19:31 posted by Anand Anchan

Anand and Shalini - Canada

• Comment Link Anand Anchan Wednesday, 23 December 2020 19:27 posted by Anand Anchan

Anand - Canada

• Comment Link Anand Wednesday, 23 December 2020 19:26 posted by Anand

Anand - Canada

• Comment Link Anand Wednesday, 23 December 2020 19:24 posted by Anand

Anand - Canada

• Comment Link Anand Wednesday, 23 December 2020 19:23 posted by Anand

Anand - Canada

Benny Hinn

Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn (born 3 December 1952) is an Israeli televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"—revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities, which are later broadcast worldwide on his television program, This Is Your Day.

...