Get Ready for a New Season of Blessings! - Benny Hinn (April-25-2021)

Published in Benny Hinn
Sunday, 25 April 2021 19:54

Get Ready for a New Season of Blessings! - Benny Hinn (April-25-2021)

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Benny Hinn DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Get Ready for a New Season of Blessings! - Benny Hinn (April-25-2021)

• Comment Link BISHAL KUMAR Monday, 26 April 2021 00:03 posted by BISHAL KUMAR

pastor sir pray for my bhavi operation is complited but now she is suffring from breating problems plz pray for her right now all problem go away in jesus name
    Amen

• Comment Link BISHAL KUMAR Monday, 26 April 2021 00:01 posted by BISHAL KUMAR

Amen

• Comment Link BISHAL KUMAR Monday, 26 April 2021 00:00 posted by BISHAL KUMAR

Amen

• Comment Link BISHAL KUMAR Sunday, 25 April 2021 23:58 posted by BISHAL KUMAR

Amen

• Comment Link Constance A Afranie. Sunday, 25 April 2021 23:55 posted by Constance A Afranie.

Lord I thank You for the prophetic message of wealth for the Universal Church. Position me not to miss my portion by Your mercy and Favor.

Thanks Dad for this awesome revelation for the Church.
    More grace and strength.
    You're Blessed above measure.
    Thanks

Benny Hinn

Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn (born 3 December 1952) is an Israeli televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"—revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities, which are later broadcast worldwide on his television program, This Is Your Day.

...