Benny Hinn (August-29-2018) Give Your Sickness to Jesus. On this special program from Louisville, Pastor Benny Hinn is delighted to see an old friend in attendance, one who used to sing at his crusades many years ago. Gordon Jensen is one of the most celebrated Christian songwriters of all time who has given us such classics as “Bigger Than Any Mountain”, “I Should Have Been Crucified”, “He’s As Close As The Mention Of His Name” and “Whisper Jesus”. At Pastor Benny’s request Gordon ministers in song, and this ushers in a healing atmosphere in which people release their sicknesses to Jesus and then come forward to testify of what He did for them. Watch today’s program and be blessed!
Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn (born 3 December 1952) is an Israeli televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"—revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities, which are later broadcast worldwide on his television program, This Is Your Day....
Latest from Benny Hinn
- Benny Hinn LIVE: 2019 Good Friday Communion Miracle Service (April 23, 2019)
- I want to wish you a blessed resurrection day and pray with you! - Benny Hinn (April-22-2019)
- Benny Hinn - Marvelous Anointing in Portland (April-19-2019)
- The Cross of Calvary, Part 1 - Sermon from Benny Hinn (April-19-2019)
- Entering the Healing Presence of God - Sermon from Benny Hinn (April-13-2019)