The Earnest Down Payment of The Holy Spirit! - Benny Hinn (October-26-2020)

Published in Benny Hinn
Monday, 26 October 2020 13:34

Benny Hinn (October-26-2020) Watch Sermon: The Earnest Down Payment of The Holy Spirit!

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Benny Hinn DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

The Earnest Down Payment of The Holy Spirit! - Benny Hinn (October-26-2020)

• Comment Link Seremba Wednesday, 28 October 2020 13:17 posted by Seremba

Hello the man of GOD .
    pray for me to get my own car ...
    And my friend to come back her wife
    Am willy

• Comment Link Francis kioko nzuli Monday, 26 October 2020 14:41 posted by Francis kioko nzuli

Blessed and desire for the holy ghost filling.

• Comment Link Jyothi Helen Monday, 26 October 2020 14:36 posted by Jyothi Helen

Father please pray for my husband πŸ™ salvation n my children's studying with wisdom and knowledge and financial deliverence

• Comment Link Jyothi Helen Monday, 26 October 2020 14:27 posted by Jyothi Helen

Father please pray for my husband salvation πŸ™ n my children's studying with wisdom and knowledge and financial deliverence
    And I want heaven vistations n 9gifts

• Comment Link Jyothi Helen Monday, 26 October 2020 14:25 posted by Jyothi Helen

And I want heaven vistations n 9gifts

And I want heaven vistations n 9gifts

• Comment Link Jyothi Helen Monday, 26 October 2020 14:24 posted by Jyothi Helen

And I want heaven vistations n 9gifts

Benny Hinn

Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn (born 3 December 1952) is an Israeli televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"β€”revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities, which are later broadcast worldwide on his television program, This Is Your Day.

...