How to Apply the Blood of Jesus - Part 2 - Benny Hinn

Published in Benny Hinn
Thursday, 17 November 2022 08:02

Benny Hinn - Watch Sermon: How to Apply the Blood of Jesus - Part 2.

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Benny Hinn DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

How to Apply the Blood of Jesus - Part 2 - Benny Hinn

• Comment Link Pastor SM Balison Tuesday, 10 January 2023 22:41 posted by Pastor SM Balison

Sir, eternal THANKS for FEEDING my: spirit, soul and body with this glorious TEACHING on the Powerful application of the BLOOD of the LAMB of GOD - JESUS Christ!!!
    Daddy Pastor Benny Hinn, am endlessly BLESSED by your precious SEEDS, in Christ JESUS!!!
    Sweetest Shalom is yours Sir!!!

• Comment Link Nomanini Thobela Thursday, 17 November 2022 14:02 posted by Nomanini Thobela

God bless you Pastor Benny for encouragement on how powerful we are in Christ Jesus, enemy cannot touch us if we declare the blood of Jesus and believe in the power He has given us.in Jesus name.

Pastor I'm waiting for a business tender for over 100milions I have missed it twice by not answering my phone. I break any hinderence in Jesus name and I'm waiting for a right now miracle to happen before end of Novemberin Jesus name,Amen.
    Kindly pray with me in getting that multi millions tender.

Kindly pray with me in getting that multi millions tender.

Kindly pray with me in getting that multi millions tender.

• Comment Link Nomanini Thobela Thursday, 17 November 2022 13:57 posted by Nomanini Thobela