How to Have & Maintain Union with The Lord! Part 2- Benny Hinn, Live Stream (December-15-2020)

Published in Benny Hinn
Tuesday, 15 December 2020 13:01

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Benny Hinn DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Ludmilla Burdan Thursday, 17 December 2020 15:17 posted by Ludmilla Burdan

Dears precious Pastor Benny Hinn, PLEASE- please PRAY for my FAITH grows great for a MIRACLE- instant HEALING from cancer. JESUS PAYED for my healing!!
    I wish to be on your Healing service and I know if you lay your hands on me I would be healed instantly: You are the Servant of God!
    ...but I leave too far away from you...in Canada (Toronto).
    Thank you. God bless you.

• Comment Link simon  musinga makokha 20389806 Wednesday, 16 December 2020 10:54 posted by simon musinga makokha 20389806

thank you very much for your good news.please teach me more about jesus christ
    i wish you merry christmass and happy new year

• Comment Link Milla Tuesday, 15 December 2020 15:14 posted by Milla

Pray for my faith for my healing from cancer. I need a miracle. Dear precious pastor Benny Hiinn

• Comment Link Milla Tuesday, 15 December 2020 15:14 posted by Milla

• Comment Link Milla Tuesday, 15 December 2020 13:31 posted by Milla

• Comment Link Milla Tuesday, 15 December 2020 13:30 posted by Milla

• Comment Link Milla Tuesday, 15 December 2020 13:30 posted by Milla

• Comment Link Milla Tuesday, 15 December 2020 13:26 posted by Milla

• Comment Link Milla Tuesday, 15 December 2020 13:26 posted by Milla

• Comment Link Milla Tuesday, 15 December 2020 13:25 posted by Milla

Benny Hinn

Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn (born 3 December 1952) is an Israeli televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"—revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities, which are later broadcast worldwide on his television program, This Is Your Day.

...