How to Receive the Baptism of The Holy Spirit! - Benny Hinn, Live Stream (December-21-2020)

Published in Benny Hinn
Monday, 21 December 2020 13:02

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Benny Hinn DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

• Comment Link Ludmilla Burdan (Milla) Tuesday, 22 December 2020 16:56 posted by Ludmilla Burdan (Milla)

Dearst Pastor Benny Hinn , Please PLEASE PRAY for my healing. I am on chemotherapy now..

• Comment Link Jimmy B Tuesday, 22 December 2020 01:55 posted by Jimmy B

Thank God for using you mightily in this nation to nation's. I receive power, fire and annoiting take the stage Lord of my calling.

• Comment Link Kalyan Kumar Roy Monday, 21 December 2020 13:52 posted by Kalyan Kumar Roy

Please pray for me I am very sad because I have no job no income in this Christmas I am helpless please pray.

• Comment Link Kalyan Kumar Roy Monday, 21 December 2020 13:50 posted by Kalyan Kumar Roy

• Comment Link Kalyan Kumar Roy Monday, 21 December 2020 13:49 posted by Kalyan Kumar Roy

Benny Hinn

Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn (born 3 December 1952) is an Israeli televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"—revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities, which are later broadcast worldwide on his television program, This Is Your Day.

...