Benny Hinn (October-10-2018) Sermon: How To Walk In The Spirit - Part 1. From a recent Monday night Miracle Service Pastor Benny Hinn begins a brand-new message titled How To Walk in the Spirit: Living a Life Without Limitations. Using examples from scripture of Moses and the Children of Israel standing at the edge of the Red Sea and the reports of the ten spies who explored the Promised Land, Pastor Benny explains that your past is no longer relevant once you enter your new life in Christ. When you keep your eyes on God and obey His commandments, you will live a life free from the limitations of the flesh and walk in His promises and the unlimited potential of the Holy Spirit.
Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn (born 3 December 1952) is an Israeli televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"—revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities, which are later broadcast worldwide on his television program, This Is Your Day....
Latest from Benny Hinn
- Benny Hinn LIVE: 2019 Good Friday Communion Miracle Service (April 23, 2019)
- I want to wish you a blessed resurrection day and pray with you! - Benny Hinn (April-22-2019)
- Benny Hinn - Marvelous Anointing in Portland (April-19-2019)
- The Cross of Calvary, Part 1 - Sermon from Benny Hinn (April-19-2019)
- Entering the Healing Presence of God - Sermon from Benny Hinn (April-13-2019)