Benny Hinn - Prayer for Healing in your Life (November-01-2020)

Published in Benny Hinn
Sunday, 01 November 2020 13:02

Benny Hinn (November-01-2020) Watch: Prayer for Healing in your Life. ZOOM Healing Service | October 30, 2020 | Orlando, Florida

Subscribe and Get Sermons and Messages by Benny Hinn DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX!

Benny Hinn - Prayer for Healing in your Life (November-01-2020)

• Comment Link Nayepe Amos Saturday, 07 November 2020 10:01 posted by Nayepe Amos

Prayer for financial status in our famliy

Prayer for financial status in our famliy

• Comment Link Darlington Akelegor Saturday, 07 November 2020 07:38 posted by Darlington Akelegor

Pray for me that God should arrest me for work only and heal me

• Comment Link Margret Thursday, 05 November 2020 08:46 posted by Margret

I remember you when you had your church in Orlando. We went to your church a couple of times. I had a friend Faith Wynns and she said she almost married you. But, I just want to say that I loved reading your books. They brought life to me. I pray that you not struggle in life. That you f ind the joy of the Lord. That you are real in Christ. I listenend to you on youtube for healing of my heart.
    eyes, diabetes and memory. I pray that God will heal me so that I can be the person he wants me to be and I can serve him that is in his will.

• Comment Link Linda Martinez Tuesday, 03 November 2020 21:38 posted by Linda Martinez

Hello pastor Hinn thank u for sharing ur sermons and for ur healings. Pastor im asking u to please pray for my daughter olivia and son in law angel. They r in the process of geting kick out of the land they have they"er moble home on the land belongs to his parents and they r saleing the land with out a warning to my son in law. Please pastor pray for them to be able to fine land to where they can put they'er moble home soon. Thank u pastor Hinn and God Bless

• Comment Link Miriam Monday, 02 November 2020 08:46 posted by Miriam

Prophet..Sir..Pastor.. please pray for the Chipeta..Swartz Family.
    Please sir..there is a alot of sin in my family..I need you to pray for them.. please

• Comment Link Seattle Yang Sunday, 01 November 2020 14:13 posted by Seattle Yang

Hi Pastor Benny Hinn. My name is Seattle Yang and I loved watching all of your videos on Facebook and on Youtube. You are the most Beautiful and Greatest person ever. You are so Blessed by God. We love you so much for everything that you did. One time I did a fasting for you. I prayed that the Lord will take care of you and for you to have a long life and a healthy future and be rich. I would like to ask for Healing and have a long healthy life in the future with my family in Jesus's Name. Thank you we love and miss you very much Pastor Benny.

Benny Hinn

Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn (born 3 December 1952) is an Israeli televangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades"—revival meeting or faith healing summits that are usually held in stadiums in major cities, which are later broadcast worldwide on his television program, This Is Your Day.

...